2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 4x4i Specs* Engine: Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin
* Valve system: SOHC, four valves per cylinder
* Displacement: 749cc
* Starting system: Electric
* Bore x stroke: 85 x 66mm
* Compression ratio: 9.3:1
* Fuel injection: DFI®; (2) 36mm Mikuni throttle bodies
* Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
* Transmission: Continuously variable belt-drive transmission with high and low range, plus reverse, and Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
* Final drive: Selectable four-wheel drive with Variable Front Differential Control, shaft
* Frame: Double-cradle, high-tensile tubular steel
* Front suspension / wheel travel: Double Wishbone/ 6.7 in.
* Rear suspension / wheel travel: Fully independent, dual A-arm / 7.5 in.
* Front tires: AT 25 x 8-12
* Rear tires: AT 25 x 10-12
* Front brakes: Dual hydraulic 200mm discs with 2-piston calipers
* Rear brake: Sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc
* Overall length: 86.4 in.
* Overall width: 46.5 in.
* Overall height: 48.0 in.
* Wheelbase: 50.6 in.
* Turning Radius: 10 ft. 6 in.
* Ground clearance: 9.4 in.
* Seat height: 35.8 in.
* Lighting: 35W headlights, 5W taillight, 21W stoplight
* Rack capacity, front / rear: 88 lbs. / 176 lbs.
* Towing capacity: 1,250 lbs.
* Curb weight: 694.6 lbs.
* Fuel capacity: 5.0 gal.
* Instruments: Speedometer, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, engine temp, clock, hour meter and 2WD/4WD icon, plus indicators for EPS, neutral, reverse, belt, and oil pressure.
* Color choices: Scout Green, Super Black, Metallic Tungsten Gray (SE)
* MSRP / MSRP (SE): $9,999 / $10,349 (SE)
Visit Kawasaki's website for more info.